CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TOâ€¦
We try to keep things as simple as possible for our clients but sometimes we all need a helping hand. Here are the answers to our top 5 most commonly asked questions.
1. So weâ€™ve had photo week but now weâ€™re desperate to see the results. How long will we have to wait?
For kinder/childcare portraits it varies depending on the size of the Centre but 2-3 weeks is pretty standard. From there allow 2 weeks for families to order and another 1-2 weeks for printing/packaging - so around 6 weeks from photo day to delivery.
2. I canâ€™t access my childâ€™s preschool/childcare portraits. Can you tell me how to get in?
Privacy issues are very real and we do everything to keep photos of little people secure. This means there are a couple of unique passwords youâ€™ll need to enter before you can view your childâ€™s photos. Follow the steps on your â€śPhotos are Ready!â€ť notice, ensuring you enter all usernames and passwords exactly as written - everything is case sensitive! If you have done everything you can without success then get in touch via email and weâ€™ll help you out.
3. How can I view your packages and prices?
A current price list can be found here:
You can also view pricing information from within your childâ€™s photo gallery. If you select any photo and go to the shopping cart icon (â€śbuy photoâ€ť) it will list all of the packages, scroll down to see individual print prices. To see whatâ€™s in each of the packages click on them one at a time and itâ€™ll give you all the details on the left of screen.
4. I want to order the CD but it only lets me put one image on the order. How do I get a digital copy of all of the photos?
When you chose to purchase a CD of images (or indeed any of the packages which include a CD) you automatically get ALL of the images from your gallery. It doesnâ€™t matter which image you put in the shopping cart, youâ€™ll get the lot on your CD!
5. Iâ€™ve missed out on ordering my childâ€™s photos. Can I still view/purchase them?
You sure can! All galleries are removed from the website after orders close but can be reinstated for one week upon request. Please note there is a minimum spend of $30 for late orders.